Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

E-BOOKS

For those of you who may not have recently checked the "Book" section of my website at www.charlesprice.com I thought--since I yesterday announced the availability of my first e-book Vengeance on the Sweetgrass--it might be well to remind you that two of my earlier novels are also available online, this time at at Google Books.  They are Freedom's Altar and The Cock's Spur, published by John F. Blair Publishers of Winston-Salem, NC in 1999 and 2001.

. 
If you go to the "Books/Fiction" page of my website you'll see that Ruth has added a link which will take you to Google Books for ordering and downloading.  Typically enough for me, though I signed an agreement sometime ago with Blair to make e-books of the two novels they had published, I did not know till recently they were actually available in that form.  So that makes three of my works that are now--magically, it seems to me--available as e-books. online.

And thanks again to those of you who have responded so kindly to my recent confessional.

No comments:

Post a Comment